Our carers at My Home Care Agency offer assistance and encourage independence. They ensure that their clients do as much as they can on their own to gain confidence and to keep themselves independent and motivated.
It’s our goal to help our clients maintain their standard of living, regardless of any limited capabilities or health problems.
My Home Care Agency offers practical care with:
- Getting in and out of the bath
- Personal care
- Continence management
- Grooming and beauty
- Getting dressed and undressed
- Cooking and nutritional needs
- Light house work
- Phoning for doctor appointments
At My Home Care Agency, we aim at providing the best care and support. Our carers remind their clients to take the right medication at the right time, and ensure that the correct dosages will be given.
Our carers will make sure the medication is stored safely. All expiry dates are checked regularly.
Our clients will be assisted with prescriptions and medication that needs collecting from the pharmacy.
Our clients may find themselves in a situation where they are not able to take their medication themselves; our trained carers will then assist their clients with the proper medication administration.
Our well trained carers are able to deal with all situations and are able to call for any medical assistance when needed.
Our client’s health and well-being is our greatest pride.
The Latest News
- Tell-tale signs it may be time for assisted living
- Top 5 things to know about assisted living communities
- Five tips on how to handle the situation when an aging parent won’t listen
- Understanding the emotions associated with a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Top warning signs for the onset of Alzheimer’s