My Home Care Agency offers a full host of home care services so that you don’t have to worry about those difficult every day tasks. We’re specialists in introducing and supporting professional carers to clients who are in need of care either during the day or the night.
Our carers remove the stress and vulnerability from the families caring for their loved ones and give them the opportunity to enjoy each day in the comfort of their own home.
We provide specialist care for those who:
- Suffer from dementia, short term memory loss or full onset of Alzheimer's disease
- Have Parkinson’s disease
- Are recovering from a stroke
- Suffer from any Neurological health problems
Care at home can make your quality of life far better with someone around who can help with basic everyday chores around the house and a carer who can take simple tasks like cooking and cleaning off your hands.
Having a trustworthy carer support you each day gives you confidence that life can go on as normal and we aim to make sure that My Home Care Agency always gives you that personal touch.
The Latest News
- Tell-tale signs it may be time for assisted living
- Top 5 things to know about assisted living communities
- Five tips on how to handle the situation when an aging parent won’t listen
- Understanding the emotions associated with a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Top warning signs for the onset of Alzheimer’s