Using a live in carer to give your elderly loved ones piece of mind and confidence to enjoy each day reduces the stress and pressure on you and your family.
Live in care does not have to be full time or permanent. Our care workers are used by clients when their family members go on holiday or when returning from hospital and a little extra assistance is needed.
How it works – 4 easy steps:
- We’ll meet you to properly ascertain your care needs.
- We’ll introduce you to a friendly, qualified & experienced care worker.
- After your 1st week we’ll check in to make sure all is going well and that you’re happy.
- You’ll be given a dedicated Account manager at My Care Agency to assist you with all your queries and care needs thereafter.
Your carer lives with you at home providing round-the-clock support. You’ll have the continuity and comfort of living in your own home and familiar surroundings with companionship to enjoy each day.
Your care worker is not employed by My Care Agency Limited, he or she is Self Employed. Their Salary and Travel expenses are paid directly to them by you (the client) at the end of the assignment or at the end of the working week.
Our fees are paid by you weekly either by direct internet transfer or cheque.
The Latest News
- Tell-tale signs it may be time for assisted living
- Top 5 things to know about assisted living communities
- Five tips on how to handle the situation when an aging parent won’t listen
- Understanding the emotions associated with a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Top warning signs for the onset of Alzheimer’s